DHL Loks

From now, the TrainzDepot is in a read-only mode, see our announcement). From now, our new place-to-go, https://www.trainz.de is available.
Since 28.02.2019 personal data (e.g. profile contents, private messagers) has been deleted.
  • Hello,

I am looking for these 2 lokomotives, DHL commercial on them .

I know they are Taurus BR 182 009 DHL oec <kuid376111:100112> and DHL Railion ER 20 011-9 oec <kuid376111:100117> but I cannot find any of these 2 kuids or usernames on google or on DLS.

Here's also a picture of the two locomotives :

2244-ebad6d8f.jpg

And yes, I've asked the author of the picture for the locomotives, but all I got was their name and kuids.

Thanks !

• Hallo zusammen,

hab da mal ne Frage. IO sucht die beiden Lok´s . Sind leider nicht mehr auf der Download Station. Aber bei mir auf dem Rechner. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit ihm die CDP Datei zu schicken und ist das auch legal?

VG Jörg

• Hallo Reichsbahner

Du könntets ihm die CDP der Loks über PN oder per Email zukommen lassen.

Ich glaube das da keiner was dagegen hat.

Gruss G.Martin - heikobahn

• Seriously, is anyone going to be imprisoned for sending a cdp with 2 freeware locomotives ?:) I mean....let's not dramatise this....He could have sent me the locos and nobody would have ever know where I got the from....Not to mention that I am sure the author is not a pin head not to understand that if I get the locomotives from someone else, that does not affect him in any way....but....thats it...if sending a cdp of a freeware item is so complicated and opens up a discussion about "legal" stuff...definetly this is the wrong place to ask something like this :) I am wondering what happens when someone creates a route....Do the users of the route need to find all the dependencies by themselves? What is the point of creating a route and publishing it if you don't share the depenedencies too? Nobody will enjoy an incomplete route :)

Thanks anyway !

• Well thats how most people see it, but theres a few people who have gotten really pissy about they content going around in the past (I have no idea why - it was freeware) and so publically many people feel like opening a legal discussion here, which isn't wrong per se. If the forum looks like a place where software, freeware or not, gets shared without its authors permission that would look pretty bad for us as a community.

Basically, what you do "privately" over another platform as far as sharing content goes is out of our control, but as long as you use the forum its up to us as the responsible people for all content on the forums to prevent illegal sharing of content.

===========================
    Auch wenn die meisten User das natürlich so sehen, ein paar haben sich in der Vergangenheit sehr darüber aufgeregt, wenn ihr Content ohne ihre Zustimmung weiterverteilt wurde, auch wenns nur Freeware war (und sie keinen Verlust gemacht haben), deshalb wird hier auch jedes mal ein Fass aufgemacht, was an sich auch nicht falsch ist. Wenn das Forum aussieht wie eine Website auf der einfach so Software, Freeware oder nicht, ohne Lizenz verteilt wird, wirft das nicht gerade ein gutes Licht auf die Community.
    Prinzipiell, was ihr "privat" über andere Seiten austauscht ist nicht mehr unser Problem sondern dann euers und das des Betreibers dieser Seiten, aber für alles im Forum sind wir als Betreiber verantwortlich und müssen daher illegale Weiterverbreitungen von Content unterbinden.

Greets, Mika

• definetly this is the wrong place to ask something like this

Right!

Whatever you think or do is your decision. And it doesn't matter what you or others think about the laws, it doesn't change their validity...

• I am wondering what happens when someone creates a route....Do the users of the route need to find all the dependencies by themselves? What is the point of creating a route and publishing it if you don't share the depenedencies too? Nobody will enjoy an incomplete route :)

Ever came across the DLS? There these things happen automatically as long as every developer puts his assets there and every route creator only uses DLS stuff on his baseboards.

Hast Du jemals von der DLS gehört? Dort passieren diese Dinge automatisch, wenn jeder Entwickler seine Objekte dort hochlädt und die Strecken-Entwickler sich auf DLS-Objekte beschränken.

Cheers

Norbert

• Law is law and this does not allow discussion.

I as the owner of the website am responsible too for things that happen here!

Nobody can control what you're doing between yourselves, but don't involve me or other users then.

Nobody will go to jail because of this, but there can be serious fines. Do you offer to pay them?

-

Und damits auch im Deutschen klar ist:
    Gesetz ist Gesetz und erlaubt keine anderen Auslegungen.

Ich bin als Seitenbetreiber mit verantwortlich für Dinge, die hier geschehen!

Niemand kann kontrollieren was zwischen Nutzern direkt geschieht, aber lasst mich oder andere Nutzer aus dem Spiel.

Niemand wird wegen sowas ins Gefängnis gehen, aber es könnte empfindliche Geldstrafen geben. Möchte die jemand übernehmen?