After a interesting 2018 with a new version of Trainz, a year of many discussions and trying out the new features, a year that already saw the first PBR Objects in the advent calendar, we now continue on to a (hopefully) just as intersting and fun 2019.
For the new year we already know about some of the highlights that are currently work in progress. For everyone who missed out on the news, heres a short sum up:
- "Frecciarossa" High speed train for TRS19 by 3DZug
- Final T:ANE Version of the "Schwäninger Land" route and extension planned for TRS19
- ICE4 High speed train by 3DZug
- "Central Europe" debut route from the new MP-Team who have more projects for TRS19 planned
- new features for the German Train Script library which is used on a growing number of rolling stock
Btw: Outside the game this year will also see another "Sim-Days" at DB Museum Koblenz on the 18th and 19th of May.
Furthermore we listened to your feedback and are now starting a new "News-system" which allows users to submit news from all over the world of Trainz in a way that they don't get easily flooded away by other posts. Obviously, all submissions will have to be proofread by us before being made visible.
Our Youtube-Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/ucleuxxojc8r8mdsko8tplaw) will also be recieving an upgrade to Full HD videos once the new internet connection arrives.
That said, if you have a suggestion for a tutorial or interesting content we should show on our youtube - do not hesitate to send a forum direct message to Mika .
We are thus wishing you a happy trainztastic 2019 with many new pieces of content and a lot of fun and success with creating the railroad of your dreams!